Do you have a tooth or several teeth that are chipped, cracked, misshapen, discolored or have a gap between them? It may be that you are ready to have a smile you can show off with pride. There are several treatments that can spruce up your smile. One of them is dental veneers. Also called porcelain veneers have the ability to take an unattractive smile and make it unbelievable.
Though porcelain veneers may sound like the dental veneer is fragile or easily broken, the truth is, dental veneers are very sturdy.
What are some of the advantages of dental veneers?
- A dental veneer is custom made and color matched so it fits in with your smile. Dental veneers don’t look like the odd teeth in your smile. They are created to look like all your other teeth.
- If you want to lighten your smile, you can get a set of lighter shade of porcelain veneers on all the teeth that show in your smile. These dental veneers can brighten your smile dramatically.
- If you have cracks or chips, a dental veneer can be placed on your tooth, bonded to it, and this not only makes the tooth look amazing, the dental veneer stabilizes and protects the tooth.
- Dental veneers are usually placed on top of the tooth in the front, but can also be bonded to the side of your tooth if you have a chipped area.
- Dental veneers require no special care. You can eat and chew and drink as you usually would. And be sure to brush and floss every day.
- Dental veneers really supply a smile makeover for you. It may seem remarkable, maybe even impossible to believe the difference even one dental veneer can make. But dental veneers really are smile makeover miracles.
If you have considered getting a dental veneer or dental veneers, call today. Smiles with Style is prepared to give you the smile you’ve always wanted.