Do you have teeth that are chipped, cracked, misshapen, discolored, or have an irritating gap between them? Are you ready to have a smile you can love. A dental treatment that can help you obtain that smile is dental veneers. Also called porcelain veneers, have the ability to take your smile to the next level.
Though porcelain veneers are not delicate like they sound. Dental veneers are very sturdy.
What are some of the advantages of dental veneers?
- A dental veneer is custom made and color matched so it fits in with your smile. Dental veneers don’t look like the odd teeth in your smile. They are created to look like all your other teeth.
- If you want to lighten your smile, you can get a set of lighter shade of porcelain veneers on all the teeth that show in your smile. These dental veneers can make you love your smile.
- If you have cracks or chips, a dental veneer can be placed on your tooth, bonded to it, and this not only makes the tooth look amazing, the dental veneer stabilizes and protects the tooth.
- Dental veneers are usually placed on top of the tooth in the front, but can also be bonded to the side of your tooth if you have a chipped area.
- Dental veneers require no special care. You can eat and chew and drink as you usually would. And be sure to brush and floss every day.
- Dental veneers really supply a smile makeover for you. It may seem remarkable, maybe even impossible to believe the difference even one dental veneer can make. But dental veneers really are smile makeover miracles.
Dr. DeLong and his team of dental professionals can help you achieve the smile of your dreams. If you are interested in dental vaneers please feel free to stop by or contact us directly.