Invisalign Clear Braces
Wanting a beautiful smile with straight, uniform teeth is something everyone should strive for. Have you considered metal braces and discarded the idea? That is because traditional metal braces are painful,unattractive, and they are not a fast or easy process. Because of that information, you may have opted to not have a smile that you love. There is a treatment that is simpler, and more convenient that can help you obtain the smile of your dreams.
The treatment is Invisalign clear braces. Dr. Delong and his team at Santa Clara Dentistry are able create a plan to get those teeth back in line and keep you smiling along the way.
Invisalign has many advantages over traditional braces, including:
- Invisible braces — Invisalign are invisible braces. How can they be invisible braces? Invisalign are custom made plastic trays that are invisible braces. This means that you can laugh and smile while you are wearing your clear braces to give you straighter teeth. This is much different than the ugly metal brackets and wires that traditional braces have. Clear braces are the invisible braces choice.
- Comfortable system — Traditional braces are painful. They can cut and scar your gums and the inside of your mouth. When it comes time to get the wires tightened, traditional braces wearers report that their mouths can be sore, sometimes very sore, for several days. Invisalign clear braces are made of plastic. These invisible braces will never cut or scar your gums or the inside of your mouth. And they use a constant, gradual straightening system. You will swap out the invisible braces trays every two weeks. And while you may experience slight discomfort when you first put in the new set of trays, it is usually nothing like the pain of wire tightening.
- Ease of use — With traditional braces, keeping your teeth clean and flossed is often rather difficult. With Invisalign clear braces, you simply remove the trays to brush and floss, and when you eat and drink. Keeping your teeth clean is much easier.
- Faster — Oftentimes, the Invisalign invisible braces system takes less time than traditional braces.
- Less office visits — When you come in to get a check up with us to see how the Invisalign clear braces are doing, your dentist will give you several sets of trays at a time. This means fewer visits for you.
All in all, we think you will love Invisalign clear braces. Dr. DeLong will work with you to get your smile back where it belongs. If you would like more information please feel free to stop by our office or call us directly.